23/3/06
Yesterday i send my maid to the airport.. In a blink of the eyes, she has worked for us for 4 years. Her departure had cause my heart to feel as though like somebody was draining the water out of clothes to be hanged outside.. It was painful.. Before she left, she said a prayer for our family, I felt really touched, with tears in my eyes, but mux act macho ma.. so i didnt wanna cry.. just swallowed the tears back in.. My mum cried.. My mum is a very nice and smart woman tat i really looked up to.. She always had her ways of doing things, though simple yet it always brought good results.. She bought 2 t-shirts, chocolates and cake for my maid to bring back home. Prayed tat GOD will shower his blessings on her and her family..
After tat, my mum n I went to fetch the new maid from the maid agency.. Her name is lilih.. Quite a nice girl, pleasant looking.. She is the same age as my sis in law.. Haix.. Suddenly feel really sad tat, Same age yet different fate.. I should definitely learn to appreciate life and treat people much more better.. Hee..lol.. jiayou.. Come on, GO, GO, GO!!!!~~
Thoughts: I HATE UNGENTLEMANLY GUYS!!!!~~~
After tat, my mum n I went to fetch the new maid from the maid agency.. Her name is lilih.. Quite a nice girl, pleasant looking.. She is the same age as my sis in law.. Haix.. Suddenly feel really sad tat, Same age yet different fate.. I should definitely learn to appreciate life and treat people much more better.. Hee..lol.. jiayou.. Come on, GO, GO, GO!!!!~~
Thoughts: I HATE UNGENTLEMANLY GUYS!!!!~~~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home